Friday, May 4, 2012

And the Posting Begins.

I'm finally doing it...I'm starting a blog!  Don't let my excitement over this new endeavor fool you because I am definitely nervous.  I am still not completely sure why I am doing this blog, but (as is a common theme in my life) I know my full vision will evolve over time. 

A little about me.  I tend to be the advice and encouragement girl when it comes to my friends.  I empathize deeply, and I love sharing in other peoples joy.  I am a glass is half full type of girl and will make sure that the bright side is always at the forefront.  I have a lot of energy that both excites and overwhelms, and I can be too blunt and emotional at times.  Overall, I'm a good person that wants the best for everyone I meet.  This is why I'm here.

I am a mother of a sparkly little juicy 8 month old boy named Bronson, and his existence has helped shape the way that I look at and interact with the world.  I met my husband Brandon 8.5 years ago when we were just 22.  We have a beautiful relationship because it's real.  Life hasn't always been a smooth ride for us, but we've survived and sometimes that's all that matters.  He is my best friend, an awesome dad, and so kind.  I am lucky to have him.

My 20s were a time of exploration, death, marriage, education, traveling, fighting, loving really hard, depression and happiness. My experiences have taught me how to live life as best I can with a goal of being a person who is healthy in mind body, and spirit.  Through this blog I will share my life with you whether it be recipes, advice, a funny story, or my frustrations with world hunger.  I hope to inspire other people to live in a way that makes them proud no matter what that looks like.

What I have learned today is that life happens when you make it happen.  Here I go...

Me.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! I am so excited for this blog and for this new new part of your life. Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! Make sure you follow me so you can get updated when I do a new post. I'm so excited to share all this junk in my head with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your description of yourself in very accurate. That's rare for people to be able to do, and a blessing indeed :-) Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you'he decided to do this! I am looking forward to following !

    ReplyDelete