Friday, May 4, 2012

This Kid Right Here.

My child is marvelous.  He squeaks when you hug him, smells good, and has a smile plastered on his face 24/7 10/7 (well he has to sleep right? and everyone gets a bit grumpy at some point in the day).  He has profoundly changed my life in a very tangible way.  For those of you that know me know that I have always been high energy , but this child has slowed me down.  Life has always been around the next corner for me, but now I spend more time enjoying life exactly at that moment both physically and mentally.  I don't let things bother me like they used to, and I am quicker to let go of my frustrated feelings.  I am finally ok being just where I am at this very minute.  One day distracted is one day wasted I owe it to Bronson to be present for him everyday.  I spend a lot of time using him as a guinea pig for new baby recipes, I bite his fat legs till he squeals, and love running my hands through his grown man curls.  This boy means the world to me and I look forward to sharing so much joy with you.

Me.

Bronson in a Box (8 months)






1 comment:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see what you post! It'll definitely be a resource when I have a baby in 10 years :P

    ReplyDelete